Wednesday's Wardrobe Wishlist | Vivien of Holloway Sarong Dress

December 30, 2015


I haven't been doing a Wednesday's Wardrobe Wishlist for a while, but whilst scrolling through my Instagram feed, I saw Vivien of Holloway post gorgeous Sarong dresses. I fell in love!

I've always been a biiiig fan of sarong dresses (I can totally picture myself wearing one, having lots of flowers in my hair and a cocktail in my hand). This one, with black and golden leaves is to die for.

Although we have just entered winter in my country, I noticed myself daydreaming already over gorgeous summer frocks. How about you?

You can buy this dress by clicking on *this* link.

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. That is such a head-turningly glamorous dress. Swoon!

    With all my heart, sweet Lindsay, I wish you a marvelous and very joyful New Year's celebration!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images