Wednesday's Wardrobe Wishlist | Black Dahlia Dressing Gown

December 02, 2015

 © Glamuse

It has been a while that I posted a Wednesday's Wardrobe Wishlist, but when I saw this dressing gown, by Von Follies ofcourse, I knew this had to be my next wishlist item.

I've had a gown like this one before, originally from the 1940s, but sadly it became too worn out to be seen as wearable in the end. I am searching for the perfect replacement ever since.

This gorgeous soft satin dressing gown, with delicate floral lace, padded shoulders and small buttons at the cuffs is exactly what I am looking for. Sadly, I have to save a little money before I can actually buy it without feeling guilt for buying something so exorbitant. But a girl can dream, right?

You can order this beautiful Black Dahlia dressing gown at Glamuse.com or Figleaves.com


You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. This looks stunning and so ellegant. Would love to own one too, but unfortunately I can't afford it right now. So daydreaming about it it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous dressing gown! It's definitely very glamorous. :)

    (Also, hi Lindsay! I don't know if you remember me, but I used to blog ages ago).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenn, I remember you! Good to see you again!

      Delete
  3. This is an amazing gown, but in my opinion it was an unhappy name. Black Dahlia was the worst and most grotesque case of homicide I've seen. I'd name it Black Rose instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand. The Black Dahlia is a homicide that always fascinated me. I think (and hope actually) that Dita named the robe as some sort of hommage to the lady behind the horrible homicide.

      Delete
  4. That is officially stunning. I especially adore the gathered detailing on the shoulders. Sublime!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love that aswell. And the sleeves are to die for, too!

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images