Wednesday's Wardrobe Wishlist | Tryst by Von Follies

November 04, 2015


As a lover of all things lingerie, and in particular all things Von Follies, I almost fainted when I saw Dita von Teese post this new bra design called Tryst on her Instagram. This gorgeous design, which is not available yet, is based on a rare 1950s French demi bra and has a scalloped bottom while a thin French lace veils the breast.

According to Dita, "these bra's don't sell so well, padded and molded cups dominate, but I'm on a mission to bring back the sensual lace-swathed nipple."

I, for one, am a big fan of bra's like these and it actually reminds me a bit of the underwired Madame X bra I have of the first Von Follies collection.

I absolutely love the scalloped shaped bottom of the Tryst (which I réally love in lingerie) which gives a structured lift. You can be sure I'll be hunting down this gorgeous lacy piece as soon as it's available!

The photo above was done in collaboration with Who You Are and the photos are shot at the extremely beautiful location the Madonna Inn. More photos were taken there, which I don't want to withhold you.

 






You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. These are absolutely ravishing! I especially like the blue offerings. Sultry swoon! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the blue set is something I'd love to have, too! <3

      Delete
  2. I love Von Foillies, but it's so out of my budget! I loved those new photos of her. So stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some pieces are indeed expensive. But the good news is: the older collection is on discount, so perhaps you can try your luck!

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images