Wednesday's Wardrobe Wishlist | What Katie Did Halloween Corset

October 28, 2015


I've always been into corsets, but started this year with actual tight lacing. A dream come true would be to have a What Katie Did corset in my lingerie collection, and now that Halloween is close, this one is just too cute to be true: a black cat on a baby pink 'moon'. Perfect for when you dress up as a black cat this year! The ubercute hat on the photo above is made by Pearls & Swine.

The Halloween corsets feature a black cat or a bat, and my absolute favorite (crazy cat lady that I am) is the black cat. 

Learn more about the What Katie Did's Halloween corsets and other lingerie pieces shown on the photo above *here*. The corset can be bought *here*.

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. That is completely awesome! Great selection for this spooktastically wonderful week.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so in love with this corset, and ofcourse would wear it outside the Halloween-period aswell.

      Delete
  2. I'm a big fan of What Katie Did and this piece is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely my favorite vintage repro lingerie brand aswell!

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images