Wednesday Wardrobe Wishlist | Lena Hoschek Coquette Pullover Noisette

October 14, 2015


Today I read the weather forecast, which said that it's now really going to be autumn and that we get one of the coldest autumns measured since 1963. No more belated soft summer suns, but rain and wind - and even snow! I am still wearing clothing with short sleeves, but I noticed that I am turning up the heater more than I actually like in the beginning of autumn. I guess that means that it's time for warmer, long sleeved clothing!

This elegantly yet simple pullover by Lena Hoschek, made from alpaca wool, is terribly cute. I would, like Idda van Munster wears it on the photo, pair it with a figure hugging skirt and, because of the slight transparence, wear it with one of my most beautiful Dit von Teese Von Follies bra's.

Sadly the pull over is out of stock, but it has inspired me a great deal to find something that looks a little like this coquette pullover, as I think it's the perfect autumn wardrobe item. Not too warm and, I imagine, not too cold. Also because of its transparance, I find it slightly sexy and not boring.


You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. I adore this look! And a fab opportunity to pull out the Dita lingerie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the skirt she's wearing is stunning! I've seen a pullover like this one in a local store, but in pink!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, that skirt is to die for!

      Delete
  3. So chic, alluring and pretty - fingers crossed it comes back in stock and you can nab one, dear Lindsay. I just know it will look sensational on you.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I just adore it so much, I keep my fingers crossed, too!

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images