Recap of my week | week 42 & 43

October 25, 2015

And yet again I had to combine two weeks, for the same reason as last time. I was still ill and was in bed most of the time, reading, sketching and watching movies. Luckily in week 43 I started to feel much better and went out a lot of times.

Let's have a look what my two past weeks looked like.

Week 42
I made these delicious fried apples with cinnamon and honey

A beautiful poem by one of my favorite modern day poets.

Ill in bed, I was bored. I decided to grab my pencil box and sketch book and I sketched a little. This eye was one of it. I sketched this in about 15 minutes. 

Our derpy forest cat. He was completely knocked out.

Week 43
I made these extremely delicious parsnip fries.

I started a lovely collaboration with UK vintage reproduction brand Heyday! I modelled this gorgeous dress for them. More about that on my blog soon.

As a NFC befits: occupying the whole house wherever he sees fit. Look at that fuzzy tummy.

A quote to my heart. More people should listen to this advice :-) I think in most cases, that competing restricts your growth and takes away your own creativity. Plus, it's a waste of energy. Stop being jealous of other people's success and look at what YOU can do to reach the same. 

My shoe choice for that day

The gorgeous eyes of our Norwegian. For a little kitten of 6 months, he's gigantic.

Figaro, smile for the photo baby! 

After a long autumn walk I made two large cups of vegan hot cocoa for Ben and me.

Cuddling with Ella. I went to sleep the night over at my mothers house this weekend.

Having Jack Russel terrier Loesje as a guest because her boss was moving house. She's such a sweetheart.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Those apples practically have me salivating. Yum!!! It's great that you're starting to feel a bit better. I hope dearly that it continues for you as autumn marches onward, sweet Lindsay.

    Have a beautiful last week of October!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      The apples are very easy to make and so delicious.

      <3

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images