Wednesday's Wardrobe Wishlist | Miss L Fire Alpine boots

September 16, 2015

© Miss L-Fire

First and foremost I must apologize for the lack of a WWW post last wednesday: I was too buzy and didn't wrote the post in advance, silly me.

Now that colder weather is arriving, I noticed that I've been browsing the web for cute winter shoes to keep my feet warm for when it gets really cold. Slowly I am already storing my summer shoes in boxes waiting to be worn again next summer. When I stored them away, I realized I didn't really own good winter shoes anymore, as I sold my last pair (which were truly vintage) on Ebay. It was time to find me some new winter shoes!

Whilst browsing, I fell in love, instantly, with these gorgeous green Alpine boots, resembling those from the 1950s, by Miss L-Fire from their autumn-winter collection, and which are up for pre-order now.

I am a big fan of Miss L-Fire from the moment I popped a pair of their brand on my feet. The quality is amazing and they resemble the vintage shoes in a marvelous way.

What do you think of these shoes?




You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. I'm a HUGE fan of Miss L Fire!!!! The quality and the design are always so great!!! Lynsey, the designer and the owner of the brand, is herself in the vintage community, so she knows what vintage lovers like and she's such a nice person (I met her twice).
    I have those boots from last year in red/white and black and I also have them from 3 yeas ago in brown/leopard. They are really comfy but they have no fur inside, so I add wool sole inside and they are perfect for winter.
    They are available this year in red and black I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I know what boots you are talking about. I LOVE those!! Great idea about the wool sole! I recently bought winter shoes and they don't come with a fuzzy, winter-y inside aswell, so I am definitely trying your idea of wool!

      Delete
  2. Complete and total winter shoe perfection in my books, too. Uber swoon!!! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss L-Fire absolutely knows what we vintage lovers like!

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images