Wednesday's Wardrobe Wishlist | Melissa Ultragirl black cat flat shoes

September 02, 2015

© Asos

I am a big fan of the shoes by the brand Melissa; I love their shoe designs, I love what they stand for ecological, I love their quality ... and yeah, the reasons why I love them go on and on. What I also love, big time, are cats. You can call me a cat worshiper of the highest order.

Suffice to say I was totally smitten with the Melissa Ultragirl black cat flat shoes when I stumbled upon them on Pinterest and I let out a heartfelt 'Awww'.

I love them not only because they resemble cats, but also because they are a little quirky. As is known of me: I love quirky fashion, I've never been a girl who dressed up like 80% of the people and these shoes are quite unique and totally up my alley.

© Asos


Perfect for a cat worshiper like me! What do you think of these shoes? Would you wear them?


You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. They are so cute! I have Melissa shoes, and I really love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I have two pairs and they are among my favorite shoes.

      Delete
  2. Those are totally adorable! I love cat-themed stuff #CrazyKittenLover! But I'm not a fan of Melissa. I got a pair from a ballet-themed collection and they destroyed my feet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? What did they do to your feet? I have two pairs and find them very comfortable, but we're all different ofcourse.

      Delete
    2. Blisters and wounds :( I only use my pair if I'm wearing stockings.

      Delete
  3. *Squeal* Those are soooo immensely adorable! I love that they're sweet, but not OTT twee. There's a definitely element of chicness at work and goodness is is fabulous!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images