Wednesday's Wardrobe Wishlist | The Dita Cardigan by Wheels and Dollbaby

September 23, 2015

© Wheels and Dollbaby

On colder days, cardigans are my go to clothing essentials. You just wear them on top of a black pencil skirt or highwaisted trousers and et voilá ... you look amazing in a flash. I own several colors and different kinds of cardis, but the one I'd really lóve to have in my wardrobe is the Dita cardigan by Wheels and Dollbaby.

The amazing clothing brand Wheels and Dollbaby did a marvelous collaboration with Dita von Teese, and as we can expect of Dita, the end result is stunning. And to be honest, I'd even want to buy this cardi alone for the package it comes in: a French armoire illustrated box and a photo of Dita wearing the cardi on the back!


What I love absolutely most about this cardigan, is that you can undo a few buttons to create a peephole effect at your bosom. It's just the right amount of "sexy" for me, and this is how I wear my cardigans often - inspired by this cardigan.

I'd love to have this cardi in all of its released colors. What do you think? What's your favorite color?
© Wheels and Dollbaby

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. This cardigan is to die for. ♥ I love all the colors, but especially the green, red and pink one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink one would look so fabulous on you!!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE these cardigans. My favorites are the red and pastel pink ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I love the colour red and wear it often, in this case, I feel most strongly pulled toward the green and eggplant/aubergine-y hued versions. They sure are stunning and I really hope you're able to add one to your closet some day, dear gal.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are exactly my favorites aswell!

      Delete
  4. I would love to have these cardigans in all the colors but unless the company re-releases them, I can't afford to buy the ones available on eBay.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images