Wednesday's Wardrobe Wishlist | Trashy Diva's Lena Sarong Dress

August 26, 2015



Trashy Diva is one of my favorite repro brands out there. This Lena Halter Sarong dress is on my wishlist eversince I layed my green eyes upon it. I am a big fan of the sea and all of her beauty and also an advocate for saving sealife, which sadly goes downhill rapidly because of mankind. It's heartbreaking. Suffice to say the print of the dainty shells and coral on the dress really speaks to me. I am drooling over the color combination aswell. 

I've loved sarong dresses as long as I can remember and I can totally see myself sitting on the seashore, toes in the warm sand, and with a delicious tropical drink.What about you?


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. 50s sarong style dresses are amazing! So sexy, an definitely in need of a coordinating cocktail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the darker colour palette here. Though a very summery style. this dress strikes me as working well for autumn, too, thanks to its navy background.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images