Wednesday's Wardrobe Wishlist The Norma Jeane Jeans

August 05, 2015

Hey readers!

Today I want to introduce a new post to you! The Wednesday's Wardrobe Wishlist! In this post, which I will try to post religiously every wednesday, I will highlight a fashion item that I'd love to add to my wardrobe. We kick off with the Norma Jeane Jeans by Emmy.


I can safely say that I haven't worn trousers for a long period of time. I guess the last time I wore jeans must have been round and about 11 years ago.

Fun fact: three years or so, I have been quoted on the cover of a magazine saying that I did not want to be found dead in jeans, and I meant it. It's just not really my thing. But that actually totally changed when I saw these stunning Norma Jeane Jeans by Emmy.


Recently I picked up my photography hobby again and I travel to a lot of places to go wild with my camera and to expand this hobby and get better at it, too. Photography means that you have to squeeze yourself into positions sometimes, not always very comfortable, and you can imagine that doing so whilst wearing a dress is not always a clever idea.

I want to feel free when I photograph and I want to safely squeeze myself into aforementioned funny positions without having to fear that bystanders might be able to peek underneath my dress.

The Norma Jeane Jeans, to me, look like the perfect trousers to wear whilst having a photography trip, to not lose my vintage look, and of which I don't have to be afraid that it gets dirty when I have to crawl on the ground .. or something.

Valid reasons for wishing to buy this pair of magnificent jeans some day, right?




You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. I have never owned a pair of jeans and in fact only started to wear trousers about 18 months ago!

    My friends (and my daughter) keep nagging me to try jeans but I am still not convinced. I am not keen on denim and I am certainly not keen on skinnies due to my modest clothing style.

    I must admit that the style of your jeans is more to my taste but I will need a lot of persuasion to try some

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca,

      I hear you! I don't like the skinny jeans either, especially not on me. I can admire on someone else, but it's just not for me. I do absolutely lóve the highwaisted trousers of the 1930s, especially in combination with a sash belt, but I can never find one that fits me perfectly.

      Delete
  2. Really cool idea for a reoccuring post series! What a terrific item you selected to get the ball rolling. I now massively want a pair of these stylish, classic jeans myself, too - I highly suspect I'll feel the same way with many (if not all!) of the other great pieces you'll share with us in this series as time goes on.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, I think these jeans would look so gorgeous on you!

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images