Things I'm loving lately | 16.08.15

August 16, 2015

Usually on sunday I post a recap of my week and fill it with Instagram photos. In my former recap post you read that my phone was getting repaired, and the Vodafone company told me it would take five working days for my phone to be fixed. Well, I still don't have it back, meaning it took longer than five days ... but I will have it back tomorrow. Finally.

My tablet also has the option to make photos, but they are not as crisp as my Samsung Galaxy S5 camera and I decided not to use it and bundle this week's recap with the one of next week.

Today it has been raining all day and it gives us a sign that autumn is almost knocking on our doors again. I must confess that I am not at all ready for that season, no matter how beautiful, and I was glad to hear that better weather is on its way.

Because of the rain I have spent my sunday in bed reading, sipping steaming cups of green tea, watching movies, cooking a delicious pasta dinner (with goat's cheese and zucchini) and browsing Pinterest. The latter made me realise I love so many things .. and it sparked this post.

'Marlene' by Dita von Teese
Many of you already know that I am a HUGE fan of Dita von Teese's Von Follies lingerie line, and that I even have a cabinet solely for all my lingerie pieces. Decadent, isn't it!? 

When I saw Dita posting this gorgeous 'Marlene' lamé set in my favorite color combination, black & gold on Instagram, I had to pick up my jaw. 

I love it so much, and hopefully I can add it to my growing Von Follies collection.


Louboutin Lipsticks
Red lipstick is my trademark, and needless to say I was delighted to read that shoe designer extraordinaire Christian Louboutin is now also launching lipsticks in gorgeous packaging. I'm slightly obsessed with them. 

No, they're not cheap but well worth the investment. Would it not look gorgeous on your vanity table?

Pointy leopard pumps
I've never really been a big fan of pointy pumps, unléss they have a (quite) high stiletto heel and a not-too-pointy nose. 

These leopard pumps are the perfect height and model. Not a big fan of leopard print either, I surprised myself by really liking these ánd browsing the webshops to find a pair alike!

The Bloggers Planner
Like most of the bloggers, I have an online planner to plan posts and such, but I actually want to take a step back and use a real planner. When I came across this one ... I was sold. You can design it to you own liking - which is important to me. 

You can choose the title on the cover, you can choose if you want the cover to be glossy or matt, what size you want it ... etc etc etc. Absolutely perfect.

Because I have two blogs, a planner is a must for me. I want to be less dependent on my computer, because, as with my phone, it can break easily and when it does I might have lost important information and my schedule.

I am sure, if you are a blogger, you want to know where these gorgeous planners are being sold. Well, click on *this* link to find out.

Instax Travel Journal
I've always been buzy capturing moments and glueing them into albums, my diary or notebooks and write little notes with it. My grandfather gifted me a polaroid camera before it was popular and I just loved the thing. Sadly it broke and could not be fixed. I felt disarmed!

I love the idea of starting a travelling journal myself when I came across the photo above on Pinterest, and the Instax camera is just the perfect tool for that. 

They look absolutely adorable and are not expensive at all.

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. That Polaroid photo travel journal is brilliant! The photographer, the writer, the scrapbooker, the traveler, and the historian in me all flat out adore it. Thank you for sharing this cool idea with us, dear gal!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really awesome, isn't it! It's an amazing way to preserve memories in such a cute way.

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images