Recap of my week | week 31

August 02, 2015

Hi everybody! Don't you think it's unbelievable that it's august already?! The time flies incredibly fast, and usually it means that you're having fun. Well, and in my case that's true.

I've been going out a lot in nature and enjoy this summer as much as possible. 

Without further ado.

In my latest post you read that I am totally taken with this hairstyle and eversince I am wearing it every single day. 
July was ravaged by a heavy July storm. 

After a heavy week I was glad the weekend arrived. I made some steps, backwards actually, but it was a victory for me. I'm sorry for the vague rambling, but it's about a private matter I don't want to talk about. But, I made a victory and it was good for me and worth mentioning. Cause you know, sometimes you have to take a step back to make a step forward. Which is what I did.

A cropped version of a photo I took. I posted it on Instagram with the words: "Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."

I was in big need for a home spa. So I took one.

I read this book and finished it this week. I was travelling by train when I was reading the last page, and I was crying a lot. Other passengers in the train asked me if I was ok. Tears streamed down my face and ofcourse I was trying to hide it. I hate crying in public and I can easily say I never do it, but I couldn't hold back my tears in this case.

I've always been a fan of Amy Winehouse and it still saddens me that she passed away.

The book is written by her father, Mitch Winehouse, and it's an honest biography about Amy, often painful and sad to read. I'm truly sorry that this beautiful and talented lady has been ripped away from us. I still listen to her albums occasionally; she was phenomenal!

A cropped version of the photo. It was the first time ever I wore pink lipstick. I'll definitely wear it more often.

Green smoothies, my favorite breakfast

I wore these lovely Ruby Shoo heels! Vegan friendly and so comfortable.

I was laughing so hard whilst showering when I realized I have a ridiculous amount of products that are occupying two of the three shelves, and the single showergel bottle belonging to Ben on the bottom.

I posted it on Instagram, knowing I was not the only woman! And I, indeed, was not.

My lunch! Toasted bread with mustard, avocado, tomato, sea salt, cayenne pepper and micro greens. Very healthy!

Oh yes. OH YES. Dita von Teese unveiled the cover of her book Your Beauty Mark, and dear readers I cannot wait any longer. I want this book for so long and I am already waiting for it for so long.

On december the 1st it will finally be published and it will contain all Dita's beauty tips, hair tricks, glamour and nutritional information. I need to have this book, cause I want to look as good as Dita does when I am 42!

Me and little Percy. Goodness, this little cat is SO cute. And he grows sooo fast,

Relaxing on the rocks whilst wearing my Mel shoes. More about this in an upcoming outfit post! So make sure to check this blog regularly!

Have a nice week!

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. I AM SO EXCITED for Dita's book - good thing it comes out in December so someone can get it for me for Christmas ;)
    Looking forward to seeing those shoes as part of an outfit post - I am on the prowl to find a pair of Melissa heels in that gorgeous tortoiseshell colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yes, indeed it's a good thing it comes out in december, considering it's my birthday in January! Though, receiving it for Christmas would be amazing!

      Mel has some great shoes and I am totally smitten with it. The post is up by the way! ^_^

      Delete
  2. That pink lipstick looks breathtaking on you! Definitely sport it again and again and again! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images