Recap of my week | week 28

July 12, 2015

This week was a highly productive one where I released all my creative ideas, even to such an extend where I kept creating without getting any sleep. I love these moods, because I feel I am on top of the world, I did what I love the most (creating art), and I felt I was really alive.

Aside from creating, I've done a lot of outdoors activities aswell, saw friends and also went out for dinner with my inlaws on the border of Germany.

All in all it was a lovely and energetic week, so without further ado ...

Getting ready for a fiësta! Yay, dancing the night away!

A hello from Percy and me

Making selfies with my significant other during our daily walk

This time we stopped and sat on a bench, listening to twittering birds

Roses are plenty in Zutphen, and I usually take a stroll along houses dating from the Edwardian era. These people know how to rock those houses and adorn their gardens and fences with roses. I photographed this beautiful one, which didn't even need a filter.

Renting a boat! 

As I did on this photo, in my stunning Hearts & Roses dress.

Adorning my hair with flowers a la Frida Kahlo.

My awefully kind neighbor, Sigurd, made me this food! It was SO delicious.
 
That evening I made dinner with home grown potatoes and snow peas. There's something so fulfilling in eating food you've grown yourself.

Percy is chillin'!

When I do something on my laptop, this is what he usually does. Asking for attention. And how could I refuse ...

Me on the guitar. Complete photo in *this* post. Someone on Facebook gave me a HUGE compliment on this photo. He said I was becoming a form of art. At that moment I knew I was doing a helluva job! 

Figaro keeping me company while I did the bookkeeping

Going out for dinner on the border of Germany with my inlaws. I am one of those lucky people who has awesome inlaws! They are the best! 

My inlaws made sure it was a restaurant that served vegetarian dishes. I ordered this mushroom gratin.

And these two vegetable pies.

I have also picked up fitness again! Feels really good!

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Isn't it incredible when creativity propels you forward to such a degree. I love those days (or weeks, etc) and wish there was a way to dial them up anytime - but then again, perhaps some of their magic is that they are sporadic.

    Have a great middle of July, sweet gal!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, I wish you the same!

      Delete
  2. Wow! It sounds like you had a really wonderful week. Congrats! I love your kitties - they are so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Melissa. I adore them!

      Delete
  3. Dear Lindsay, you are so beautiful! I always melt looking at you. Simple things from nature, like contemplate a beautiful water stream, flowers full of grace, always puts a smile on my face and makes me calm down (hugely important) - you are just the same! You have the same effect on me :-)

    Many hugs for you, Ben, Figaro and super cute Percy :)

    Beta xx

    PS - The guy on the facebook got it right, some of your photos and what is involved on it I also consider Art, is on that level - that's why I HAD to share that photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm blushing so hard right now, thank you so much. These words mean everything to me.
      I hope you are alright, beautiful lady!

      Many hugs to you and your family aswell!

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images