Recap of my week | week 26

June 28, 2015

When you're having fun in life time flies unbelievably fast. Fun I had and fly by is what the time did. I was in a little 'shock' to see that it was sunday already and thus time for a recap of my week - it felt as if I wrote the last one just a couple of days ago. But I had a buzy week and hardly any time for writing other blog posts. I prómise I will make up with you, as I have a couple of fun posts in store for you.

Besides nice things, life kittens keep me buzy, and I still have to run through our house after that tiny, naughty furball we have for almost three weeks now, and with whom I also had to go to the vet. As with my other cat, aswell, by the way. No, not to worry, because the kitten, Percy, had to go for the standard kitten injections for FHV and FHV-1 (Feline Herpes Virus - please people take this seriously especially if you have an outdoor cat) prevention, and Figaro went to the vet for conjunctivitis; the poor fella is now victim to having antibiotic eye droplets 3x a day. Within the next weeks to come we have to visit the vet again for check-ups and more kitten injections. The health of my cats is of utmost importance to me - ofcourse.

Anyway, without further ado ...

 I made a new step in my life and it was something to celebrate! I treated myself to a bouquet of my favorite flowers: peonies!



Relaxation time with dealcoholized Chardonnay and one of my favorite series, Penny Dreadful. Vanessa Ives is só amazing and her outfits are gorgeous. I want to cosplay her for an event. Watch the trailer *here*.

Penny Dreadful almost makes me regret vampires and werewolves don't exist! If you love the Victorian era, vampires, witches and riddles ... than this serie is for you! And season 2 is even better!

Finally asleep after keeping us awake for hours on end all night!

We bought this gorgeous lamp that gives a magnificent scenery in the evening combined with our palm tree.

It was indulgence day and I enjoyed my favorite cake!

A healthy lunch! Toasted gluten-free bread with mustard, avocado and tomatoes + coarse celtic seasalt and a dash of cayenne pepper.

Rocking my porcelain legs in these adorable Melissa shoes.

Awww, Percy at the veterinarian!

We celebrated the arrival of summer by munching these Strawberry & Granola crêpes that I made.
Find the recipe at Dash of Nostalgia.

NFC's are famous for their 'snow shoes', which Percy richly has, and I want to kiss his furry feet all the time.

He's so handsome!

Have a nice week all! 


You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Percy is sooo cute! And all the food looks so good, it's making me hungry! You're so right about time flying by - I seriously can't believe we're halfway through the year already. It's crazy to think about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much! And indeed, I can still remember celebrating new year! Unbelievable.

      Delete
  2. That Percy is one adorable kitten! He is so precious, I would get nothing done with him around! Sounds like a busy week, Peonies are my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, I have a hard time doing my daily chores, instead of watching him play!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the new step that you're taking in life. I love that you celebrated the event with such sublimely pretty flowers. Life is sweeter and better when blooms are nearby for sure.

    Big hugs & happy end of June/start of July wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images