Recap of my week | week 23

June 07, 2015

I had an amazing week with lots of sunshine, laughter, colorful frocks and friends. I finally got to meet my lovely friend, Myrtle, from France whom I met online when she found my blog years ago whilst searching for how to wash stockings.

Myrtle is an absolute pleasure for a rendez-vous, and she also brought my friend Mark with her, whom I know for 8 years now and with whom I did magazine articles, plus national and international television shows. It was really good to see them both and have a few drinks on the terrace and show them around in Zutphen.

Let's see what else I was up to!

My country experienced a heatwave and I was so ready to go out and enjoy the delightful weather.

With a colorful butterfly frock and a half moon manicure!

The equipment to get said half moon manicure! It's a hellish job to do but so worth it!

This week was also the week of the season finale of Outlander. I am going to miss it heaps! If you haven't started watching Outlander .. you should! The finale episode was shocking!

Beside a heatwave it was also a bit autumn-y ... that asked for candles!

I posted this in honor of Marilyn's 89th birthday! 

Floral frock and a simple ponytail!

Tried to work on my laptop but the cat was quite adamant about him getting attention first! Look at his expression!

Talking about cats! This will be our new little baby boy soon! We can pick up this little fluffball next week! He .. is ... só ... adorable!

If you know me you know I have a thing or two with glamour, and when you roam around the house in a peignoir ... I figured you also need boudoir slippers! Here are mine! Really comfortable!

Meeting up with Myrtle and Mark in my hometown Zutphen! 

My significant other and me!

I was hoping my curls of the day before would last, but all that remained was frizz!

Wanted to show you my choice of shoes for that day, and oh, how comfortable they are!

I hope you all had a lovely week and wish you a great one next week!

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

  1. Anonymous07 June, 2015

    What a lovely week it seems to have been! And I am SO curious to learn more about the newest member of your family! ♥__♥ He really looks so very cute!!!

    Besides, in case you are looking for a good substitute for "Outlander", I recommend you watch "Poldark", if you don't know it already. I really really enjoyed it! :-)

    Many many greetings,
    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gabriela, I am going to check it out right now! I am also watching Game of Thrones, Penny Dreadful and Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries ... but there's always room for more series!

      Have a nice week!

      Delete
  2. These are so lovely. So very lovely. All the colors, I'm such a big fan of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you make me blush!

      Delete
  3. Oooh where are your boudoir slippers from? Love! *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Ladies-SEXY-Boudoir-Wedge-Mule-Slippers-Great-Present-BLACK-/321768525914?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item4aeae6105a

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your butterfly print dress is so splendidly pretty! What a beautiful summertime garment. The warm weather is back in full force here again, too, and I positively adore it. I swear, I must have been a rock lounging lizard in a past life! :D

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's really a lovely dress!

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images