My Pinterest favorites as of lateDecember 03, 2014
I have been travelling by train quite a bit in the past weeks, and usually I have a book with me to read when I have to travel longer distances. But recently I have downloaded a few ebooks that were on my list to read for a long time already, and which I read on my tablet, but I prefer to leave the tablet at home. Usually I don't play with my phone in public and certainly not in the train since there's so much to see outside.
But I, just as the rest of the world, could be found fiddling with my phone on Pinterest whilst travelling. I have been pinning loads and loads of pins in the past couple of days and I like to share with you my favorites.
6. Winter has truly arrived, and that asks for warmth. I love the look of (fake) fur plaids with our dark wooden furniture, and burning candles. It feels so comfy snuggling underneath such a plaid and watch old movies. We also have one on our bed, since I álways have the window open and it get's réally cold. With a fur plaid we are comfortably warm.
7. You have to enlarge the photo to see why I pinned number 7, but it has also to do with decorating our mantelpiece. I just LOVE pheasant feathers in those small vases. I am definitely going to realise this idea.
8. A gorgeous mid-century rattan stool that I really love and want to have. Now.
9. Stunning dark rattan lighting, that would look beautiful above a large dining table
10. I am a big fan of oriental rugs. I love them in the bathroom by the way!
11. I am still looking for the perfect palm for our living room close to the mantelpiece and sadly haven't found it yet. This one is stunning, though I would choose a different pot.