Street style fashion

September 09, 2014



Photos of random people's ensembles, taken on the street, is not something you only see in these modern times or just on fashion blogs.These kind of photos were taken back in the day, too! And my, am I grateful for such photos!

Photos like the ones in this post, give us a window to the past and show us what people typically looked like when they head out on the street to whatever destination, on a random day. No, they didn't all dressed up as Hollywood movie queens, though, I cannot help but think that it looked so, so, so much better than what is roaming Walmart the streets now.

I have a huge folder on my computer that harbors many of such photos and I'd like to share a couple with you - even though I am fully aware that most of you already know every pixel of these images. And if not, then get ready for fashion eyecandy overload! Click on the images for enlargement :-)


 


Part #2 coming soon!

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this amount of eyecandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love stuff like this. The hats, gloves and handbags are just perfect. Why dont ladies dress like this anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowww, I wonder that myself aswell. It would make the world a more pleasing place to look at!

      Delete
  3. Sweet gal, you've outdone yourself with this beguiling gorgeous selection of vintage street wear styles. These real world images are the exact kind of vintage photos that have long inspired me more than any other when it comes to mid-century styles.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am happy that it pleased you! These photos are real windows to the past!

      Delete
  4. I will try to remember these ladies as I get ready in the morning - and your styles too, Miss Lane!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images