My Beauty Hint: Anita Page [ Weekly Feature ]


A N I T A   P A G E - SCREEN ACTRESS

"Now that we are asked to smile away the depression we must see that our smiles are pleasing. Sparkling teeth are needed for this genial expression, and tooth pastes and powders will keep them white of texture. But a further measure of protection is needed. Soft foodstuffs fail to give the gums the necessary work to do, causing a lack of the red blood that keeps the teeth letter perfect. To counteract this, choose hard breads in place of the soft breads found on most menus. Muncing crisp toast or dry rye-crisp."

Comments

  1. I wonder if there is real medical merit to this philosophy. It's one I've seen mentioned in numerous oral hygiene ads from the 20s - 50s, but never in my lifetime. It would be interesting to get a dentist's expert opinion on the matter.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I have come across it often aswell. I

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts