My Beauty Hint: Anita Louise [ Weekly Feature ]

September 14, 2014


A N I T A   L O U I S E - SCREEN ACTRESS

"I have a special bath treatment for my face that I think is a great beauty aid. While taking a hot bath or lying in some warm spot, I cover my face thickly with a preparation containing camphor. Then I lightly wipe the coat of moisture off and with my daily dozen or some acrobatic stunt work up another coat of perspiration. When I remove that I find my skin almost pink and white. Then I give it a rapid ice rub. I use this treatment once a week."

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I can't say as though I'd likely give it a try myself, as I have super sensitive skin, but clearly it did wonders for her - her complexion is flawless in that photo.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's different for everyone of course, but it isn't the first time that I read about camphor as being used on the skin. I have a sensitive skin myself, so I am quite reluctant aswell ;-)

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images