My Beauty Hint: Adrienne Ames [ Weekly Feature ]

August 17, 2014


[ A D R I E N N E   A M E S ]

"My beauty hint is to wash your face with soap and water, just as grandmother did. However, the best water for the face is "soft, " such as rain or distilled water. Hard water may be softened with borax or baking soda. After washing my face with mild soap and warm water, I follow with a cold rinse. Warm water is an excellent cleaner, but repeated applications of hot water, hot towels or steam tend to over-relax the pores, I find."

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. wow, I didn't know her , she was so gorgeous!!! And those eyes!
    p.s.:Lindsay let me say I saw your picture with your new hair color and you are sooooo beautiful!It suits you perfectly,well done girl!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! :-D That's lovely to hear!

      Delete
  2. This is my personal approach, too. I'm a total - to borrow a popular mid-century term - soap and water girl, too.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I am in a hurry, it usually is also my approach. Ofcourse with soap that is suitable for the face, otherwise my whole face feels as if it's on fire.

      xx

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images