Unusual questions answeredJuly 17, 2014
Guessing from your comments, I noticed that you like personal posts best; the random facts, my writing challenge posts, questionnaire's and so on. So I decided to drop it here and answer them for you :-)
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I sleep with them doors closed. Why should I leave them open?
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?'
I actually do, yes. I have a lot of those.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Depends if I just made the bed. I always tuck them in when I cleaned the sheets, but when sleeping they'll get tucked out eventually and I leave it like that.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope, never. What do I have to do with it?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Nope, in fact ... I can't stand those yellow little papers.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Nope, never cut them out. But I do use trading stamps from the Jumbo ;-).
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Ehhh ... both will be very painful I guess. I have really no idea. Bees .. probably?
8. Do you have freckles?
Yes a lot: face, arms, hands. I have a white skin and ginger genes. I really like them freckles, by the way.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Mostly I do.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Adult women who left their mentality in primary school :-)
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Nope, I don't do OCD ;-)
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
I do actually.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nope, always thought pens and pencils dripping in saliva are disgusting.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
That would be one: my boyfriend Ben.
17. What size is your bed?
180 x 200 cm. That is described as super king size, but I am not sure. I have a very tall boyfriend. We have a beautiful art deco bed and it sleeps soooo damn good.
18. What is your Song of the week?
Paloma Faith - Stone cold sober.
Very good song, and she is so inspirational. Her outfits give me much inspiration and the lyrics of this song are great: *Click* if you love soul, jazz and a little bit of rock, Paloma is a must to listen to. Very powerful songs.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
It was thé color for men during the renaissance. I think it is ok for men to wear pink :-) but it depends on how they wear the color.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Nope. Oh wait, I do! Record of Lodoss war!
21. Whats your least favorite movie?
Fast and the furious and any movie that fits that genre.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Under the wooden floor in a little antique box.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
A glass of non alcoholic Chardonnay.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
In nothing. I don't eat chicken nuggets.
25. What is your favorite food?
Fruit pizza's. Recently I wrote down for you the blueberry pizza.
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Freaks, Bachelor mother, The Notebook, Wuthering Heights & Gone with the Wind
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nope. But I was that adventurous though.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I had a pen pal from America. He and I wrote letters after we've met through the Fedora Lounge. He was quite handsome, too. But that was more than 5 years ago, I believe.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
In fact, I can.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I don't have a car. So, no.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
See, above. But I had it once, when I was a passenger.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
With avocado and tomatoes
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Glowing green smoothie, after my detox drink.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Vampire. Ahh always those vampires ;-) not very original I admit.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
4: Dutch, English, French and German. Also a liiiitle bit of Russian but not good enough to say I speak 5 languages.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Neither of the two.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Up to a certain height.
47. Do you sing in the car?
Yes, loudly, wildly ... I really go crazy when a good song pops up.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
Yes that I do, together with the singing.
50. Ever used a gun?
Yes. But on a non-living target ofcourse. (I know how to shoot rifles, pistols and long bows.)
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
I believe that was my photosession with photographer Spike Bakker and that was last year.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some of them are.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
It sure can be, but the aftermath is even worse.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
I even make them myself.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I'm afraid I do.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes, more than once
59. Take a vitamin daily?
Yep quite a few
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
No, but I do wear a satin peignoir from the 1930s.
I feel soooo "old Hollywood star-y" when wearing it.
62. What do you wear to bed?
A lacy and satin underdress. When it's very hot, I sleep in the nude.
63. First concert?
Terminal Choice when I was 13 at Gothipolis in Amsterdam
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
Neither of the two.
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Well, my partner worked in mental health care and it fit him wonderfully. But he doesn't like to work in that section anymore. But he's so great with other people but it took too much of him.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Never participated in one.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I really rarely cry, but yes it has happened
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
Nope. We play music on a Ipod built in a 1930s radio speaker.
76. Regularly burn incense?
Yes, shanti nag champa, the best scent ever.
77. Ever been in love?
Sure I have been.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Oh those are long gone, but I would've loved to see Ginny Simms perform live.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Frank Muschalle and his trio in Warnsveld.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
Coffee for the morning, tea in the afternoon and evening
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
Nope. I am half German ;-)
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
Yes, most beautiful baby of Apeldoorn 1987 :-)
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
Both, but it needs a refreshening.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
Bedroom!!! Picture: winter-y nights, lots of candles lit, massive four-poster bed with boyfriend, fireplace lit, good book and ghost stories?!
92. Do you want to get married?
Nope, not the marrying kind of gal.
93. If married, how long have you been married?
Zero years :-)
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No crying for me, but I cán throw a fit.
96. Do you have kids?
Thank heavens ... no.
97. Do you want kids?
Heh .. nope.
98. Whats your favorite color?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes. Someone in heaven.