My Beauty Hint: Claudette Colbert [ Weekly Feature ]


[ C L A U D E T T E   C O L B E R T - SCREEN ACTRESS

"My beauty hint has to do with the eyebrows. I think every woman should have as part of her beauty equipment a soft lead pencil and a small, stiff-bristled brush. I use both regularly and believe they improve the looks of my eyebrows very much. I apply the brush twice daily to keep my brows trained into their natural arch and to put straying hairs in place. I use the pencil to lengthen my brows, applying it very carefully. After that I draw my finger over over the brow as a finishing touch".

Comments

  1. Much lean Claudette, I draw my eyebrows on because my own are extremely sparse and pale and without the aid of brow pencil, it almost looks like I have none at all (especially from a distance). Interestingly, I actually use an eyeliner to colour my brows, as I find the shade matches my hair colour better than any brow specific pencil I've come across yet (plus it's a drugstore brand, so it doesn't cost an arm and leg, which is always wonderful!).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine are, due to my ginger-genes, not really visible either. So I do have to darken them with a pencil. Mine are naturally quite thin, and I like that because I can make them however I want them to be for that day!

      I love your eyebrows by the way!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts