My Beauty Hint: Arline Judge [ Weekly Feature ]

June 22, 2014


[ A R L I N E   J U D G E - SCREEN ACTRESS

"A weekly treatment for arms, hands, nails and elbows is my beauty hints. After cleansing with warm water and soap, apply a light-weight cleansing cream and massage well into the skin. Remove this with soft tissue paper and then wash thoroughly with hot water and rub dry with a rough towel. After this treatment I spend five minutes massaging my arms and hands in rotary and tapping strokes. Most people never think of massaging their arms and hands, but it's as beneficial to them as to the face or body."

Note: Arline was also featured on my food blog with her potato salad.

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. She was stunning! Seriously, stop you in your tracks, stunning. From her curls to her curvy lips, she looked like a doll come to life and is definitely one of my 1930s style icons.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was indeed. I adore her hair, too!

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images