My Beauty Hint: Leila Hyams [ Weekly Feature ]

May 11, 2014


[ L E I L A   H Y A M S - SCREEN ACTRESS ]

"Real beauty is so deeply rooted that one can store up a supply of it that will last from one season to the next. The best possible means of acquiring this more lasting beauty is by walking. Indoor boudoir beauty treatments pale in insignificance when balanced beside this morning outdoor exercise. There is a drawback to walking to one's place of work in morning costume. Therefore a before-breakfast habit is more beneficial."

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Excellent advise - and even more so nowadays, when so many of us have become increasingly sedentary. There's no substitute for the health and beauty benefits the exercise and walking deliver.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True words, Jessica. I see so many young, vital people go by car even if the distance is easily done by foot.

      Delete
  2. This what I would like to do more! Me and my husband want to do it together. Now, with this advice, I must do it! Beauty benefits ;-)

    Miss Beta x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sigh, I definitely must do it more often. I barely set a foot outdoors due to anxiety. And I do notice that with my body. I would love to go out in the morning and get some fresh air.

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images