This week's pinterest favorites

April 16, 2014

I looove social media where I can release my creativities as a loose cannon and yes, Pinterest is one of it. I am a chaotic creative, so Pinterest comes in really really handy. If you look at my boards, you see Lindsay Lane in a nutshell. Usually I made moodboards in real life, but Pinterest is much bigger and quicker. I still make moodboards and scrapbooks and what have ya, in real life, but Pinterest has stolen my heart. For the moment. And that's clear, considering the amount of boards I created!

I want to highlight this week's Pinterest favorites of mine, with you!









You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. You have here really beautiful and inspirational images! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely images! Can we just take a moment to enjoy that Hedy Lamarr costume in the last set? Gorgeous!
    i just joined Pinterest a little over a month ago and i have to say that it's stolen my heart as well. I used to have a lot of saved images in my computer and site bookmarked and thy would just get lost and i'd forget about them, but now everything is all in one place and i find so much more than just what i'm looking for.
    have a great day :)
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabtastic costume indeed! I still like the original one of Hedy best, but this one really comes close! xxx

      Delete
  3. You pin fantastic, engaging images, dear Lindsay, which really appeal to a fellow creative gal with wildly eclectic tastes and passion for far more things that I could ever count (but not pin! :)).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very much vice versa lovely lady! I always love your food pins! :-) xxx

      Delete
  4. I love art deco style wallpapers and that fan-print wallpaper is to die for! It is a style that every now and then resurfaces on the modern wallpapers aswell. My favourite colour-combination would be turquoise and gold or aqua and gold.
    Now I'm definitely following your boards. Pinterest is such handy way of remembering things and collecting ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a bit of jade green with gold or cyan with gold. And in combination with that wallpaper; oh so beautiful!

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images