My Beauty Hint: Rochelle Hudson [ Weekly feature ]

April 20, 2014


[ R O C H E L L E   H U D S O N - SCREEN ACTRESS ]

"It is much easier to avoid hang nails than to get rid of them. Every evening I gently massage the cuticle about the nail with a cotton-wrapped orangewood stick dipped in olive oil. This, I find, softens the skin about the nails so that there is no accumulation of dead, hardenend tissue which forms hang nails.

When I manicure I was away as much as I can of the cuticle loosened by shaping the nails. Then I wipe the residue with a soft piece of cotton. Snipping ends of the skin with scissors encourages hardened cuticle and hang nails I find."


You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. So true! I find that cutting or pulling on the cuticles and skin around the nails encourages hangnails far more than anything else I've encountered. I leave mine alone and just massage hand cream into them at least a couple of times a day instead.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images