My Beauty Hint: Dorothy Wilson [ Weekly Feature ]

April 06, 2014


[ D O R O T H Y    W I L S O N - SCREEN ACTRESS ]

"Many people have the habit I have, raising their eyebrows when they talk and thereby creasing the skin. The right massage, I find, is helpful to attain a smooth forehead. At bedtime, after I cleansing my face, I apply massage cream and massage for five minutes. I place the middle finger of each hand at the bridge of my nose and draw them upward and outward, repeating several times. Then I begin an up-and-down massage with both middle fingers from the right side of the forehead across to the left. The massage should be gentle and light. Finally I wipe off excess cream and pat on astringent skin tonic."


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Lovely idea - I tend to raise my eyebrows just as she described, so perhaps I should start doing these mini facial messages myself, especially as I continue to age and the passing of time delivers its own wrinkles that can't be combated as easily.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do it too. I am very expressional with my face but I don't think I have the patience to massage my face every evening. I am tired enough as it is. But I would love to learn to take the time to do it.

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images