My Beauty Hint: Ann Dvorak [ Weekly Feature ]


[ A N N   D V O R A K - SCREEN ACTRESS ]

"One of the best ways to achieve every woman's ambition - to appear distinctive and individual - avoiding the monotony of looking the same all time, is to change the hairdress as often as possible. The great difficulty, however,  is to find a haircut that lends itself easily to change. I solve the problem by having my hair cut short near the top of the head, and then into graduated lengths until it reaches a long bob toward the neckline. Thus I can part and wave my hair in many different ways."

Comments

  1. Great advice! I think that the appeal of having the ability to style one's hair in multitude of ways is part of the reason I've never opted for a truly short (length) cut. I love pixies and short bobs on many folks, but to date they just haven't felt like something I truly wanted for myself. One never knows with their hair though - a single image or idea can change your mind and suddenly you've got two inch hair! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have a Louise Brooks bob, but that would just not suit me at all! Plus I would go crazy if I can't curl it hahaha.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous tip^^ And I see you've got a new profil picture with a new hairstyle as well^^ Lovely.
    Greetings, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts