Ooh-ing and aah-ing over some amazing shoes

January 09, 2014

I have an incredibly scary amount of vintage shoes in my collection and my home is almost not able to accomodate it anymore. I have came to a point in my life that I want to do something else with my money; buy dresses or makeup or books or what have ya ... other things I have a surplus of, but just not shoes. However, whatever promise I make to myself ... I can never keep it. But I do my best.

I never really saw the benefit of window shopping - most definitely not on sunday's when the stores have closed their doors for the day. If I see something beautiful, I want it and I want it now. I quit window shopping long time ago anyway as these shops don't sell clothing and accessories that are within the line of my interest. Most of my wardrobe is imported from either the UK or US via the internet (internet, I love you!). But, sometimes one is bored and in dire need of wardrobe inspiration that can lead her on an expedition to search for a similar item to add to an ever growing collection of vintage clothes. I call it 'internet frame shopping'. Ooh-ing and aah-ing over the most amazing vintage items (mostly shoes, you've guessed that right) that are more often than not already sold for ridiculous prices.

Let's do some ooh-ing and aah-ing together, alright? I am very much into 1930s Oxfords lately - even though I already own too many of such shoes. But oh the beauty ... ! And I always wonder, looking at the shoes below, why on earth people these days want to walk on Uggs!


You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Oooohhhh, great selection, my feet would love to wear them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, exactly! For every outfit a pair!

      Delete
  2. I agree,love these shoes : elegant , comfortable and timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so classically, wonderfully lovely! There isn't a single pair here that I wouldn't jump for joy to wear.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I was swooning over all these shoes! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images