A stroll in cold winter weather

December 12, 2013




It was time for some fresh air in my lungs so Ben and I had a walk through Zutphen and took some photos.
I am wearing an outfit you all already know! Nothing new under the sun; my 1930s astrakhan coat and 1930s satin pumps and a modern day beret! I am quite taken with berets this winter and although I wear them for years, I don't wear them often. But they are simple, old-fashioned and there are many different ways you can wear them. They combine with pretty much anything.

Have a nice Thursday!

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Wat een prachtige foto's! Ik vroeg me af hoe je die kleuren zo krijgt dat het echt oud lijkt, want alleen een foto in kleur omzetten naar zwart wit werkt niet echt..

    -Retrolivetavlisa-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel, dame! Het is een sepia filter die ik daarna heb gedesatureerd en die desaturatie heb ik een beetje omlaag gehaald Een beetje zwart/wit en een beetje Sepia dus :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh my Gosh! Your hair looks stunning. Perfection!
    Beautiful photographs, really good! You look wonderfully glamorous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, berets are one of those styles of hats that I really like (and even own a couple of), yet almost never, for absolutely no good reason, wear. I've been reminded of them (berets) now twice in the past few hours and I'm going to take that as a sign that it's high time I whipped them out and finally wore mine more often this winter. Thank you for the reminded, gorgeous gal!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images