10 things you did not know about me! #3October 21, 2013
- I am not an evening person at all! I am, wholeheartedly, a morning person. I can enjoy waking up early whilst birds are twittering cheerfully, and waking up to a morning filled with the smell of fresh coffee. I really look forward to my first cup of coffee. Every day. It's in the little things folks!
- Most people can take power/beauty naps or siësta's, but I can't. Even when I am tired I cannót lay down in daytime. I am too energetic (even whilst being tired) and I want to know simply what's happening around me which makes it so that I cannot grab rest in the day time.
- When I was a youngster I was always a dog-person but throughout the years I became an avid cat person at heart. I am just addicted to cats, really! I still love dogs though, don't get me wrong.
- I have had a period in my life where I devoured Harlequin enterprises (especially castle novels)! *Gasp*!
- I had an Indomie noodle addiction when I was 23; I ate them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I got sick (dûh) with stomach ache and all due to it's spicy flavor and it was hard to get rid of the addiction.
- When I was in puberty I was a loose cannon. I was all over the place and I was especially very rebellious (as you are in that time, but me a tad worse than others), I swore like a sailor and fought like a man. I was a big problem for everyone in my environment. When I turned 18 I made a huge character change and I became very mousy. I am somewhere in-between now.
- I love componists such as Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninoff, Shostakovich, etc. I find great pleasure in pouring a glass of whiskey, dim the lights and lit the candles and sit comfortably in a chair with my eyes closed whilst listening to the above mentioned componists. But I also like Opera, Soprano and Tenors. When there's a storm outside it makes the described picture even better.
- I have a hate-love affair with painting. I love to do it and find much pleasure when the result is finished. But while doing it, it frustrates me. I grew up with my grandfather being an art painter aswell as my dad in between his working hours at the army base. I have a natural talent for painting but I don't use it as much as I should. That's because the frustration it gives me when doing it. Same counts for drawing.
- I hate clowns; porcelain clowns, people dressed up as clowns, clini-clowns, IT,
John Wayne Gacy...
- I tend to be on the paranoid side; always checking the room or public toilets for cameras!