Photoshoot inspiration

September 20, 2013

I had a little summer stop when it comes to modelling. I didn't felt great in my own skin (I still don't but I am working on that) and I needed to work on my health, too. I had some other priorities so to speak and when it comes to modelling and television, I have had a buzy 1,5 year with lots of turmoil and hectic. I had a hard time in getting used to seeing my face in magazines or on television. It made me alittle scared. Thus, I needed to calm down a bit.

But summer is almost gone and I have had a few requests of photographers who wanted to work with me. In October I am picking up modeling work where I left it and kickin'off with photographer Harold Dello. Some great concepts will be elaborated. Beside those I have so much more concepts hidden in the creative corners of my brain. I have made a moodboard that I would like to share. Ofcourse Old Hollywood. Always Old Hollywood. Good ol' Old Hollywood.


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images