Hollywood Glamour cookbook

August 14, 2013

Although I am sticking to a ration diet at the moment I cannot help but keep buying other cookbooks from the 30s and 40s, especially not when the book title says 'Hollywood glamour cookbook for health and beauty'. Me, being old Hollywood obsessed, had to have it. The delivery guy delivered it today and I am thrilled with this book. It contains hundreds of healthy and glamorous recipes. The book is from 1940 and written by Mariposa.  The dust cover, unfortunately, is missing.


You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing! What a lovely book.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oho!
    "With secret hints from Hollywood"
    Oh, do share some "secret" hints. :D

    Marija
    (from http://ruzicastapinkidusica.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dandelions are really delicious - my grandparents used to cook with (and make wine from) them sometimes during the warmer months when I was a youngster. They're a bit tart, but not unpleasing so, and go really well with other wild greens and fresh vinaigrettes.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. The recipes for sandwiches make me instantly hungry! Great find, this book.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images