Just a quick hello

June 02, 2013

 I can't really find the time to blog these days, but as soon as I am able to, I will post part 3 of the beauty tips from silver screen starlets! I am kinda addicted to those kind of posts! Hope you'll not get tired of it! I am doing a lot of research - in old newspapers for instance, for such tips and secrets and it is not as easy as it sounds. I don't only want to share the tips of the famous stars like Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor and so forth, but also the lesser known stars of the silver screen era. That's quite a task!


I also wanted to share my most recent modelling picture. Click to enlarge.

Some of you have already seen it flutter by on Facebook ... but uncle Facebook is a great star in making the quality of a photo terrible, even if you have taken all the precautiosn to prevent it. So I thought I should share it here aswell.

I am buzy setting up a new website where I will soon start selling my photos again for a cheap prize printed on quality paper with an autograph. By the time it's up; I'll let you know.

Have a great sunday!

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

  1. You look just beautiful in every picture! And post two of the beauty tips was just as fantastic as the first post. I am looking forward to reading post three! Though I do understand how hard it is to find such information, especially for the lesser known actresses. You are doing a fantastic job though! Thank you for sharing your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, you look like a true 30s Hollywood starlet! And I agree, Facebook really does mess with photo quality, it's sooo annoying :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really a most wonderful compliment Harlow! You are ever so sweet!
      And as for Facebook, they should really change it. As I tend to share more photos on Facebook than anywhere else and I think that counts for most of the people.

      Delete
  3. Wat een mooie foto zeg. Het ziet er heel authentiek uit. Prachtig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite picture of you! All your photos are wonderful, but this one especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so for your wonderful compliment, especially coming from you! It makes me smile from ear to ear! I am flattered!

      Delete
  5. I can't believe how absolutely gorgeous your photos are! They look so authentic!

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ivy! You're very kind.

      Delete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images