Bicycle ride Warnsveld

June 04, 2013

It was such a sunny day that Ben and I decided to get ourselves some relaxation by taking a bike ride through nature. We came across beautiful typical dutch landscape near our hometown Zutphen; Warnsveld.
The only regret leaving Apeldoorn I have is, that I left such beautiful nature (The Veluwe) behind. I am a child of nature and you could always find me wandering through the forests since a little child with family and friends. I am not quite sure where to find the nature around Zutphen, but it's lovely exploring new places and both Ben and I did not knew the existence of this forest in Warnsveld. Definitely a place to get back to someday.

Let me show you some instagram photos.


I really love the last picture I took. It was such an enormous beautiful mansion, but it had an eerie feeling around it. I think I captured that well on the photo. Next time we'll get a little closer to the house to investigate it.

Also I must apologize for the lack of neat hair. I was so lazy last night, and tired, that I didn't felt the energy to curl it up. Headscarves are my best friend in such situations.


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. That last picture is absolutely hauntingly beautiful! Croft Manor comes to mind ahah :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so lovely exploring a new place, and what better way to do so than on bike, and in style too! You two look the most stylish couple! Looking gorgeous in the headscarf and I really do think that you have caught the eeriness of that beautiful mansion in the last photo. I'd love to see more of it up close.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images