Chocolate brown skirt suit

May 10, 2013

I told you there were many nooks and crannies in Zutphen - wonderful for outfit photos! Here I am posing in a 1940s ensemble with as beautiful backdrops the wonderful Zutphen.What a possibilities to take photos!

Ben and I were actually planning a trip to castle Nijenbeek near Zutphen on our bicycles, but there was alot of wind, my hat blew off all the time and it was rather chilly; halfway we decided to call it off and safe that trip for warmer days. However, I wanted to make some outfit photos anyway as I haven't for a long time, so we dropped by a couple of lovely places around the corner of our home.

For larger view click on the photos.

I am wearing a chocolate brown 1940s tailored suit, 1940s suede black shoes and a 1940s skullcap which I bought in Prague. The felt flowers are selfmade and a reproduction of wartime felt jewelry.

You Might Also Like

18 Comments

  1. Prachtig, zeg!
    En Zutphen lijkt me echt een leuke en mooie stad.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zutphen is echt geweldig. Het is de oudste stad van Nederland en dat is duidelijk terug te zien!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Dat ziet er fantastisch uit. Het is heel fijn als je zoiets moois bij elkaar kunt vinden. Een heel fijn weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Ik was ook erg blij om dit pakje te vinden! En natuurlijk ook vooral de schoenen.

      Delete
  3. You look lovely :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty!
    The suit is to die for and your shoes... I love them!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N'aww thank you! Yes the shoes are amazing!

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeously astonishing, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful location, you are so lucky to live in such a gorgeous place! I love your suit, the 40s silhouette looks wonderful on your figure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Zutphen is marvelous! There's so much history! Everywhere you look! Thank you for your compliment! xxx

      Delete
  7. What a perfect place to take pictures! It must be so exciting to find all those wonderful secret nooks and crannies to snap away. And as always I continue to be stunned by how well and authentically you dress to the 1940's. You look just like a Hollywood star in all your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You have no idea how much that compliment means to me! Thank you again!

      Delete
    2. You are very welcome and I mean every word!

      Delete
  8. What wonderful photos - and what wonderful shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images