A couple of preview photo's Spitfire photoshoot

May 22, 2013

My posts are filled to the brim with fighter aircraft of WWII lately, so I must apologize to my readers who have nothing with aeroplanes that this will be another post! Three in a row! My life, at the moment, is filled to the brim with this subject! And I love it! I have done two photoshoots with a Spitfire in the past, but it just never bores! It's always a new, fresh and wonderful experience. This Spitfire was, like I said in my previous post, the biggest surprise of the airshow Oostwold that was held at Whit monday. Unfortunately due to -for me- unknown reasons it did not show up. Luckily at the airshow there were two other Spitfires flown over from Britain (You can see the photo's in my previous post).

The Spitfire, who makes the hearts of aeroplane aficionado's skip a beat, is a PH-OUQ Mk IX. This Spitfire is built in 1943 and was in action during D-Day. It was such an honour to pose next to this gracious fighter which helped to end the war.

Here are some preview photos of my photoshoot with Reem Groot at flightbase Gilze Rijen.


I hope you like them! I definitely do!

Thank you Reem for making my dream of seeing a Spitfire in the air come true. 
Also a special thanks to the lads of SKHV! Without you, guys, we wouldn't have had the exceptional oppurtunity to make this photoshoot happen! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Also for the warm welcome!

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

  1. Oh what a wonderful photos. Like an good old movie. You are so beautiful and all this is so nostalgic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Photos are so beautiful..and you are beautiful! You look so elegant..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! They are so lovely and you look stunning xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos. And You look just wonderful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! I love the filter. So dreamy <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtige foto's! De softfocus is zo mooi bij jou, het maakt je zacht en romantisch!
    De Spitfire's op de achtergrond maken het helemaal af!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the photos, I wanna do a shoot like that someday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is one of my favorite shoots of yours! The fifth one down is the standout. The lashes look great, by the way (I'm a makeu artist and can't help noticing!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah! Such an amazing shots! Kind of reminds me of Pearl Harbor movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see the pictures also here Lindsay! It sure was fun and lovely to work with a person like you.. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images