Outfit of today

March 12, 2013


Hello all, 
I thought it was time again for an outfit post. Everything that I am wearing is originally 1940s.
The hat ( a 1940s skull cap decorated with flowers in the front) comes from Episode. The dress I bought is from Laura Dols and the shoes are from Tut & Hola. All of these shops can be found in vintage walhalla Amsterdam. 

Today I had the second time of my recently started trauma course. In the beginning I am always a bit nervous how new people will react on my way of dressing, but I got a few lovely compliments coming my way today. I was an hour too early ( I had to wake up at 06.00 in the morning, so I was deadly tired and - as it seems - quite confused with the time), thus I treated myself with a cup of hot cocoa while I was waiting for the place to get open. Mind you, that hot cocoa was very welcome; I suffered terribly from the cold! It's freezing! My head, cleary, is still at those spring-y days of last week! Such a change of weather! When will the long awaited spring finally come? 


I am still very tired, so I'll make myself a cup of green tea, lit the candles and crawl back under the blankets with my 1930s fashion source book for some inspiration!

Have a great day!


You Might Also Like

11 Comments

  1. Oh this dress is perfect, also your hair and make up.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and those shoes are even more wonderful on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!! Your outfit, hair and makeup are flawless as always but I must also add how much I love the way you edit the colours in your photos! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfekt outfit! really love this dress.
    we have this weather too with 30cm snow and i´m not brave enough to wear thin stockings and pumps. woolies and feltboots are my choice again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about your outfit, hair and makeup here exudes timeless sophistication and boundless vintage loveliness.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely dress! And I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images