My new coral colored dress

March 27, 2013



I am sorry for my lazy-ness and not ironing the dress before taking pictures!

I had to wait very long for this beautiful 1930s coral colored dress with dusty pink details on the sleeves and a leave shaped belt. It was an expensive dress, but definitely worth évery penny. I was so impatience as you probably can imagine!

I am so tired of the dark colors of my winter wardrobe that I decided that, for this new year where I am getting new chances and great opportunities, I needed to bring in some color. This was the first dress that fit my plan. This also gives me a boost up that spring - due to poor weather conditions ( ;-) You'll almost think so) ) - is cancelled and gives me faith that someday spring wíll arrive. It's a wonderful dress for spring as it is not too cold nor too warm. I love, love, love it.
Shoes are original 1940s slingback platform pumps.

I love details on frocks and most from the thirties or forties are usually full of it. This dress has a marvelous pattern in the color dusty pink, and look at that belt! Two leaves. The previous owner called the dress "Autumn past" and I think I'll keep that name.




You Might Also Like

12 Comments

  1. Amazing dress, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress is amazing, especially the belt. You look so retro :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful dress, so jealous.... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful and have such a perfect smile! I love this coral shade on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous dress. It really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice to see you in a different colour than black. It looks really good on you! The dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour really suits you lovely :)

    I'm adding more pinks to my wardrobe as I think it looks so refreshing on us girls with pale skin!

    Look forward to seeing you in more spring colours

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! That's amazing, you're gorgeous!

    x

    pinupdiarydaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing

    xoxo

    http://perlchennoir.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty dress, I love the buckle. It really suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wat een geweldige jurk!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images