Valentine's day in photo's

February 15, 2013

Wearing one of my newest dresses. Plus a fresh hair dye and a good hairday! Very welcome, as Ben and I would go out for dinner in our favorite restaurant called 'Bogarts', named after Humphrey Bogart as you probably guessed.

Received a beautiful Valentine bouquet at the door being sent by Ben. 
If you look good enough you can see a diamond being pinned in the leaf.

With the flowers came sweets!

Stuffed ourselves with Belgian chocolate seashells.

And then after a romantic afternoon we went to our favorite restaurant.
The bread is absolutely YUMMY!

As entree I had a beef carpaccio with parmezan, melon pits and roquette. Ben had a Oriental salad.
It was unphotographable, so let's get on with the main course. We both had a mixed grill.

And both a rice dessert with brown sugar. Very, very tasty.

Always a big smile after good dinner!

How was your Valentine's day?

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. My Valentine's day has been strange... Soocer match on the tv at the restaurant and a man making horrible noises while he was eating... bleah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely and that bread looks delicious. I think I have to go bake myself something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic Valentine. My husband working away at the moment so no celebration here. Sure he will make up for it.
    Enjoyed it with my children my other loves.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images