Rare lot with song sheet magazines from the '30s.

December 03, 2012

Ben surprised me last month by telling me that he bought a rare lot with song sheet magazines from the 1930s on Ebay for me. Last week they arrived and they are lovely. It contains magazines such as 'Song hit Folio', 'Popular song hits' and 'Melody'. It's quite a big staple of magazines and the fact that they are pretty rare makes me a happy girl that I am now the proud owner of the song sheets. They are quite fragile, too, so I have to take really good care of them. My favorite is the pink one with Ginger Rogers on the cover. The magazines are filled with pretty song lyrics, photos from the movies and advertisements ( I love advertisements from the thirties and forties).




You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images