Merry Christmas!

December 25, 2012

Unfortunately this time of the year not a personal pin up Christmas greeting photo as I do every year, but I didn't felt like photoshooting due to a hectic time and the passing away of grandpa who died silently in his sleep at the age of 90. His nurse said that he was very cheerful at the day he died. He made his famous jokes and was very alive. 

Sadly he was cremated yesterday, on Christmas eve, so Christmas doesn't begin for me as I hoped.

Grandpa, you will be missed.

But even though times are hectic here, I do not forget you readers; I want to wish you áll a very, very Merry Christmas! (and I hope Carole Lombard as a Christmas photo will do instead).





You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. Dear Lindsay,
    i wish you a Merry Christmas and that you get new power! I´m in deepest sympathy with you!!!!!
    Love,
    Nine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your wish!
      I hope you had a wonderful Christmas time!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. A bit late, but merry christmas to you, too.
      Hope you had a marvellous time.

      Delete
  3. Very sorry to hear about your grandfather. :(
    Take care. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. dearest Lindsay, I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your grandpa. But I am sending my prayers and love to you and your family. I hope you are having a wonderful christmas and that you find yourself in the best of spirits. Thank you for taking the time for this wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images