Early Christmas present

December 21, 2012

Ben and I are much alike if it comes to giving Christmas presents early (I can never wait till Christmas with giving presents). Today Ben gave me the real autograph of my favorite actress Ginger Rogers. I am ever so happy with it, a dream come true. It was actually my birthday present, but I could not stand the suspense of waiting for it, nor could Ben so he moved it to Christmas, and then a couple of days before Christmas.

Well.. you won't hear me complain!



You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. That is such a thoughtful gift! Have a lovely Christmas.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gift!!! Best Christmas Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, beautiful and such a great personal gift... suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a present. Beautiful.

    Miss Stacy Blaise

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images