Mini me

November 26, 2012

Just a small postlet with a not so great photo, but I am very enthousiastic about it, that I simply have to show it.

My brother in law, Alexander, who is a master at the art of construction building, immortalized Ben and me in front of our favorite car the Citroën Traction Avant. I think of it as marvelous, he's very skilled at it. A masterpiece.

Ben and me would love to have such a car in real life someday in the future, to perfect our lifestyle even more. I adore this car now for quite a while and I bet you can see why. Someday such a car will belong to me and Ben. And if not, well dreaming about it comes close!








You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I've got an award for ya :)

    http://thevisible1.blogspot.ca/2012/11/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Its good to dream as they do come true ;-) dee x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images