A few photo's from the photoshoot

November 01, 2012

Last sunday I had a photoshoot with members of Club Interbellum. The photographer made a strictly choice for his portfolio and we, the members, had a free choice also to retouche.

These are mine:

Ben and I
Retouche by me.

My beloved Ben.
Retouche by me.


Ben and I
Retouche by me.

Ben and I
Retouche by me.

Ben and I
Retouche by me.

Club Interbellum member John.
Retouche by me.

My sweet friend Jip. Also member of Club Interbellum
Retouche by me.

Club Interbellum member Siebe.
Retouche by me

Me in the kitchen at sir Mark Davids' house. A true timewarp.
Retouche by me.

Mark Davids himself and my love Ben.
Retouche by me.

Listening music with Siebe, Nadia and John.
Retouche by me.

Club Interbellum group photo.
Left to right: Loes, Siebe, Herman, Birthe, Jip, me, Ben, Nadia, Yede, Mark, John
Retouche by Harold Dello

Group photo
Left to right: Loes, Siebe, Herman, Birthe, Jip, me, Ben, Nadia, Yede, Mark, John.
Retouche by Harold Dello.

Mark, John, Jip, me, Nadia.
Retouche by Harold Dello

Ben, Mark, Herman.
Retouche by Harold Dello

Siebe, Ben, Mark, Herman and John
Retouche by Harold Dello.

John, Ben, me, Nadia, Jip, Birthe, Siebe, Yede, Mark, Loes.
Retouche by Harold Dello.

And here are some backstage pictures made by Yede:

What caption should this have? "Crap, the paparazzi snapped me while I was pulling up my 1940s non elastic stockings hopefully unnoticed"?



Real ladies posing in mud makes victims.









You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Lovely pictures!!! It's nice to have a club like this to share love for vintage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful photos! You and Ben seem so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geweldige foto's weer. Wat hebben jullie een leuk clubje.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images