Outfit post

October 01, 2012

Here's me with some of my latest purchases bought in Amsterdam last saturday!



Strolling around with my dog. The weather was amazing today. The sun was shining and it made me a happy girl. I am wearing my new 1940s winter coat, but it was a bit too warm for that. Also wearing one of my new hats and the purse I bought. The shoes I have for áges.

1940s winter coat.

And the 1940s dress and platform pumps.

My hair, by the by, has a terrible day!

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Gorgeous coat! What a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je haar zit beter dan het mijne, haha. Na drie kwartier fietsen is de meeste 'krul' er al weer uit .. :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh I do love those 40's platforms of yours! You look lovely in your new purchases, the coat will really come in handy now its October!
    Love Lil x
    http://littleliloflondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. msguinevere01 October, 2012

    Just before I read your "bad hair day" comment I was thinking how pretty your hair looked! I think I'm right too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a show-stoppingly elegant, deeply lovely coat. You look like a million stylish dollars in it.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit from head to toe, I want to steal your gorgeous coat! I've had a hard time finding a 1940s coat in good condition though I do own a lot of 1940s blazers/suits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous coat! I like best the black and white pics. The church in the background with the shadow of a tree on it. These pictures have a little bit of melancholy in them. In spite of the cute dog they radiate a kind of silent sadness.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images