A precious weekend

October 15, 2012

What a precious weekend I have had together with my lovely Ben. Last saturday I also had the photoshoot for the famous national women's magazine Viva. It was a rainy day but we were shooting covered at a beautiful location in Utrecht. I won't tell much more than this, as next month the issue I am in will be in stores and you can see it for yourselves.

The sunday after it was such beautiful weather that Ben and I decided to visit the RAF graves in Vaassen. It was a lovely stroll through meadows and old houses.


I have found myself a handsome chap, haven't I?

After we've visited the RAF graves we decided to have a beer in my favorite local pub the Finnegans. We also dined there. And it was a welcome dinner after a long autumnal stroll through meadows: wild boar tenderloin, with vegetables, fries and a cooking pear. It was delicious.

Me at the Finnegans Irish pub.



Delicious baquette with garlic butter as a pre-dinner.

*Munch*

Ben is about to munch.

After dinner we had a couple of more beers and when we left we decided to walk to my home by foot. We went through the Resistance park with a couple of war monuments and other WW2 monuments along the way home, and we talked about the bygone era a long time; we longed for to be thrown back to the 40s.


And Ben made me laugh alot with his silly actions!

As you can see I had a rad weekend!

It also definite that I will be at Stage door canteen in Tilburg. They only come once in the Netherlands and our guestcards have been delivered. If you are there the 27th of October, do come and say hello! I would like that!


Also: I am featured at the blog of my darling friend Jip. The marvelous girl I can talk hours with about the forties and the womens habits and fashion! *Click*


You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. He is very handsome indeed my love. this post makes me very happy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful photos!!! I'm glad you are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you two had a very lovely day,
    Love Lil x
    www.littleliloflondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely time, I need to set up a date with my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I love your blog so much <3
    Would you maybe like to follow eachother?
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images