A little postlet

October 30, 2012

Last saturday I had an amazing evening at the stage door canteen. Lots of dancing, singing, games and people in a 1940s ensemble or uniform.

The sunday after I had a photoshoot with some members of club Interbellum and photographer Harold Dello. Interbellum member Herman made some behind the scene pics and one of them was a photo made by him while Ben and and I posed in front of the lens of Harold Dello.

I really had to share it, as I am smitten with the photo itself!


Here we were standing very close to the house where Anne Frank lived before she and her family had to underdive. I've never been there before, and it felt so unreal yet really close to the 1940s. Later on we had a photoshoot at the house of one of the Netherlands' most famous nostalgists Mark Davids, whose home is truly a timewarp. Those will follow soon!

Interbellum member John Delissen also made a photo of Ben and me!



A photo made by Harold Dello and it's a small preview. Let me introduce you to a couple of ladies from Club Interbellum. From left to right: Jip, me, Birthe, Nadia and Loes!

More to follow! (Also some photo's from Stage Door Canteen!)


You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Such chic ladies!

    Porcelina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely- looking forward to seeing the time warp house photo's too.
    T x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, sounds like a good night
    Love Lil x
    www.littleliloflondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog due to a recommendation from twitter! Love it! All of your pictures are so beautiful - a true timewarp indeed :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images