Dots and a snood

September 19, 2012

Today I thought it was time to wear my snood again. And some dots. I am not a huge fan of dots, even though I have quite a few clothing pieces with dots on them. For example this navy blue blouse! I found this blouse on a fleamarket and I am ever so happy with it. It looks very sophisticated - in my opinion - on a black skirt. The skirt is a thriftstore find by the by.

The shoes, which you cannot see that well, are the ones I got in Newcastle upon Tyne. The navy blue corded shoes from the forties and the brand is 'Lotus'.


Also, here's a picture of what I wore yésterday!


A suit I found at a fleamarket. And the beret is something I made myself. And ofcourse the lovely platform pumps from the forties.


You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. You are one of the few women who look good in a snood!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks Liz! I take that as a huge compliment!

      Delete
  2. Both outfits are so gorgeous! I especially love that blouse, the collar is very sailor-esque!
    Also, do you think you'll ever do a post about your home and garden? The backgrounds in your photos are always so pretty and go beautifully with what you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I can't stand the backgrounds and I am searching for ages what the right place would be. Eventually I am just gonna drop myself somewhere and take a few photo's!

      Delete
  3. Both ensembles are wonderful...!
    Also, I really like the wall paper on the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jannie! The wallpaper is really old. I bought it in a vintage store. It had some doing to make it stick on the wall!

      Delete
  4. As always You look amazing.
    I love the skirt from the first photo.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

My Flickr Images